Track page and options¶
Just browse any of the conference websites to get a grasp of what track pages may look like.
The webpage of a track may have the following elements:
- A description of what the track is about “About” in General/About/Badges - General Data
- One or more Call for Contributions giving detailed information on the track (and conference) and how to submit a contribution.
- A sidebar with:
- committee members
- important dates
- Additional pages, e.g. with information about the paper format etc.
- A list of Sponsors/Supporters
The following elements are added automatically after adding events and sessions to the track:
- A list of accepted papers/posters/...
- A schedule of program sessions, each session having one or more talks/presentations